The Prussian Cemetery (Pruský hřbitov)
Prussian Cemetery can be found not far from the Old Customhouse. More than two hundred soldiers from the Royal Prussian Army who occupied Mikulov in 1866 following their victorious campaign against Austria and who died of cholera from July to September 1866 were buried here. In addition to small fragments of crosses, an intact marble cross dedicated to the fi rst Prussian offi cer who was identifi ed in Mikulov was discovered during earthwork performed during the renovation of the cemetery. Replicas of the missing crosses have also been erected at the cemetery.